Isle of Man Angel
Isle of Man Gold Angels are amongst the world’s foremost bullion coins and continue the tradition of the depicting the Archangel, St. Michael, slaying a dragon with a spear.
The Archangel’s presence on coins began with a 14th century French design known as the Angelot and continued in England with Edward IV coins in 1465.
The Isle of Man Angels coins are legal tender on the Isle and have been produced annually since 1985. Measuring 32.6mm diameter and 2.8 mm the 1 ounce is an unusually thick or Piedfort coin.
- Weight (g): Various
- Pure Gold Content (g): Various
- Fineness: Various
- Dimensions: Various
- VAT Free
- Fully insured delivery
- Add from a selection of oak gift boxes for your display or presentation purposes
You may also be interested in:
- Isle of Man Gold Two Pence Piece (1981) - Red Billed Chough
- Isle of Man Gold Proof £5 Boxed (1981) - Triskellion
- Isle of Man Gold 23.5ct £5 Coin (1965) - Bicentenary of the Revestment Act
- Isle of Man Gold Proof Sovereign Four Coin Set (1977)
- Isle of Man Angel (Silver)
- Isle of Man Pegasus (Silver)
- Isle of Man 1oz Noble (Platinum)
- Isle of Man 1oz Noble (Gold)